Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Want to ball out like a real style monster? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with and it will make people think your life is going Instagram great. Nothing says “got my shit together” like a fancy canvass print.
Tell people you bought it in France… they’ll get a running start to d-ride you.
Start having fancy dinner parties so you can gesture to it casually and tell people you “just HAD to have it… cost a pretty penny, but its only money” then change the subject, or offer them some illicit substances from a candy dish.
Its your party… no judgement homie.
• Acid-free because we do not provide you with free narcotics
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas. Woven tight because we know you like your art hard like rottweiler.
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Fade-resistant, like you… because you can’t be faded if you buy this. 90s rapper Jamal will hit your DMs and let you know that you’re the exception to the rule.
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars.. pause. Personally I’m not sending anything that wicked to your crib. If you want to stretch your wood out that’s your business b. Nothing to do with this fine article of clothing.
• Matte finish coating so you don’t get the glare on it like you copped this from Dollar tree.
• Mounting brackets included pause. Again, if you need those that is your business fam. As the person who made it all i can do is ask you don’t do that to my artwork. I mean, you own it… so .. i guess i don’t have a say. Please don’t make sex on my artwork yo. Put it on the wall and keep your trousers on.
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Sveagruva… which is in Norway. Cause this shit is wild exotic. You ain’t even know where that was till i toldid you.
But you do now don’t you champ…. you are worldly all ready.
• All cotton in this product has been ethically harvested and was humanely sourced from discarded docker pants previously worn by the Sultan of Brunei.
There are no reviews yet.